10 Stoner Tips and Tricks for the Budding Canna-Connoisseur
So you want to make the transition from occasional toker to canna-connoisseur!
You’ve come to the right place.
Here are just a few stoner tips and tricks to help to refine your cannabis experience.
1. Try different strains for different occasions
One of the coolest things about cannabis is that there is something you can smoke on for every occasion.
Want to chill in a hammock? A light hybrid strain would be perfect.
Want to stay the life of the party all night long? A sativa is what you’re looking for.
Want to nip insomnia in the, well, bud? You’re definitely going to want to find a nice indica strain.
Next time you’re shopping, look for certain connoisseur cannabis strains.
2. Turn your grinder upside down for a finer grind
Use the power of physics to help you grind your weed as finely as you please.
3. But don’t grind your weed too much, as it knocks the trichomes off
But on the other hand, any canna-connoisseur knows that the more you grind up your weed, the more you’re knocking off those precious trichomes (ya know, the part of the bud that gets you high).
4. Crumple your paper before rolling a joint for a slower burn
Resist the urge to keep those rolling papers pristine.
5. Sunglasses. ‘Nuf said.
Not only do sunglasses help you hide potentially red eyes, but they also may help you feel less noticeable in public if anxiety or paranoia creeps up on you. Sunglasses can feel like a safety blanket in those situations.
6. Carve an apple pipe if you’re in the great outdoors
It’s eco-friendly, cost-effective, and easy to do! All you need is a pen.
7. Know what your ideal THC dosage is
The right dose will vary from person to person depending on weight, tolerance, biological sex, and a number of other factors.
8. If you use a bong, use ice water
Distilled and chilled. Ice water in your bong cools the smoke, makes it feel easier on the lungs, and enhances the taste of your dank flower.
9. Rubbing alcohol and coarse grain Kosher salt is your friend when it comes to cleaning glassware
This combo can clean even the toughest resin stains.
10. Take advantage of dispensary deals and promotions
Stay up to date by subscribing to email newsletters and be the first know about the latest deals and promotions from your favorite Sacramento dispensaries.
Want more stoner tips and tricks? We have the whole alphabet covered.
Got any more tips for the budding cannasseur? Let us know in the comments section below!